ORGANIC COCO BROWN
It is made from 100% raw organic material, from a coconut husk called coco peat which will help you grow crops healthier. We mainly focused on making it fertilizer, soil conditioner and or soil replacement.
is a rich, brown color. It has a strong water-holding capacity so you don’t have to water your plants regularly. Because it has the power to extremely hold the water. However, If you're going to water it day by day, the root of your plants might be a swamp. You can do it every other day or you can check it daily to see if it needs to water again or not.
If you’re an experienced grower, you can prepare your mixtures of coco peat to make it as fertilizer or soil substitution. By just one material, you can make a different kind of products.
Benefits of coco brown are as following:
• High water holding capacity
• Acceptable pH & EC
• Excellent wettability, superior to peat
• Ability to retain nutrients against leaching and to buffer supply
• Unique water holding capacity
• Good drainage/aeration
• Less shrinkage
• Retains physical properties longer
• No pests, weeds, or diseases
• Odorless and pleasant to handle
• Natural and renewable resource
• Uniform in composition
• 100% Organic
• Promotes strong root growth and plant vigor.
• Absorbs water readily and re-wets easily, thus reducing the need for wetting agents.
• Reduces watering frequency without plant stress, thereby reducing labor costs and minimizing plant loss
• Increases the shelf life of plants
• The slow breakdown of material means the product will not shrink during your growing cycle
• High water holding capacity while still maintaining excellent drainage and aeration.
In addition to benefits:
Coco brown increases the porosity of the potting mix. This helps to keep the soil aeration helping in better root growth. Better root growth results in better plant growth and higher yield.
It increases the water-holding capacity of the potting mix. This ensures that the plant does not suffer from overwatering or underwatering.
Coco brown has excellent properties that make it a (soilless) medium. Means that gardener can grow crops or plants just by using coco brown alone, no soil added. Being an organic medium, it has high cation, aeration, and water holding capacity allowing nutrients to be absorbed and released to the plants according to their needs.
It contains natural Trichoderma which acts as natural pesticides against harmful pathogens. It can retain good bacteria that are beneficial for plant growth.
Coco brown can be renewed. Made from husk of coconuts.
Coco peat is one of a waste of a product in many different countries including the Philippines way back and now it’s one of the most trusted areas for exporting coco peat or coco brown to deliver around the world. With regards to Coco peat, it can be pressed and make it into a variety of shapes and good products. Examples are mat, rope, fishing net, net for gardening, pots, mattresses and many other things.
WAYS ON HOW TO USE COCO BROWN:
Simple easy step.
1. Get a portion of coco brown as much as you would need.
2. Put it into a washing tub or anything that you can use.
3. Make a hole or a circle at the center.
4. Water right where the circle is and mix. Add more water as needed, until it is moistened.
5. Leave it for 2hours or until it absorbs the water.
How to Use Coco brown In Garden
• Spread out evenly and incorporate it directly into the soil and then mix it with soil to improve water retention, aeration and decrease the risk of the soil fungus and root diseases.
• It can also just spread out around garden plants to help the soil retain moisture and prevent weed growth.
How to Use Coco brown in Pots
• Coco brown can be used as a soil substitute for potted plants or in aqua-culture growing environments. Add the moistened coco brown to planters, just leave about an inch below the potting rim. Plant a seed or seedling in the center. The fertilizer will be needed to sustain a long-term life when it’s planted in coco peat.
• When you are using Container gardens, it dries out faster, so apply a 1-inch layer of coco peat over the soil to help maintain the moisture.
• It can also be used as a sole growing medium for starting seeds. Once the shoots start to form you can transplant seedlings into the pots.
When you’re done, place the plants in the appropriate light conditions.
For moderate to cool weather - Water the plant and moisten the coco peat two to three times a week and during hit weather - three to four times a week when temperatures are frequently above 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
It can be developed to other products such above stated but we mainly focus on making it as fertilizer because at present we don’t eat organic foods, utilizing organic foods, we mean its non-chemical food. We came up to the point of creating a new product that will help you, your health and save money for the future at the same time. But of course, we are not claiming that we are the only company who sells product like this but what makes us differ from them is that we make sure that we are giving you the right product, have undergone right process and right amount of price to ensure that everyone who wanted to engage in growing organic can afford and save money for better future. Above all, you can use it indoor or outdoor, whichever you wanted. We have the guidelines below ways on how to use the product.